To overcome obstacles that interfere with the successful recovery from the disease of addiction and giving hope For A Brighter Tomorrow.
Our desire is to eliminate most of these obstacles that discourage individuals in recovery. They are listed below:
- Counseling sessions
- Court-ordered drug/alcohol testing
- Sponsoring sober housing
- Helping to obtain a license or personal ID
- Public transportation tickets
- Transportation to and from detox centers and rehabilitation facilities
- Other services necessary to aid in recovery
Our ultimate goal is to save lives so that no one has to suffer the loss of a loved one! So that parents don’t lose their children and children don’t lose their parents.
For A Brighter Tomorrow is dedicated to Ashley Elizabeth Wood, who lost her fight with the disease of addiction on April 11, 2012.
For A Brighter Tomorrow is a non-profit organization that was created through our own life experiences with the disease of addiction.