To overcome obstacles that interfere with the successful recovery from the disease of addiction and giving hope For A Brighter Tomorrow.
Our desire is to eliminate most of these obstacles that discourage individuals in recovery. They are listed below:
- Cover lapse in insurance coverage of counseling sessions
- Cover costs of court ordered drug testing (Client Financial hardship=automatic test failure, possibly resulting in incarceration)
- Sponsoring Sober Housing
- Extended rehabilitation facility stays
- Clothing and personal items
- General housing – trying to re-establish a home
- Helping them obtain proper ID to seek gainful employment
- Parent and Family support groups
- Transportation necessary for employment, appointments and shopping needs (Dial-A-Ride, Bike, Automobile, Taxi)
- Other services necessary to aid in recovery
Our ultimate goal is to save lives so that no one has to suffer the loss of a loved one! So that parents don’t lose their children and children don’t lose their parents.
For A Brighter Tomorrow is dedicated to Ashley Elizabeth Wood, who lost her fight with the disease of addiction on April 11, 2012. Ashley was 28 years old.
For A Brighter Tomorrow is a non-profit organization that was created through our own life experiences with the disease of addiction.